Lincs Dog Training
Offers an alternative to kennels and boarding facilities, where you can leave your beloved pet with
complete peace of mind that they are well taken care of and loved while you are away.
Our pet hosts / pet sitters welcome your pets into their homes, and care for them as if they were their own.
Of course we follow your own 'house rules' and any feeding schedule/diet.
You never have to worry about your baby trying to sleep in a cold kennel, surrounded by dozens of barking dogs.
While some boarding facilities
offer similar amenities to private home boarding, few, if any,
can match the amount of personal attention that our private dog boarding service offers.
We provide private pet boarding in our home:
- Your dog will receive lots of attention and exercise
- Your dog has free run in our home (unless you specify otherwise)
- We normally host one or two dogs at the same time
- Flexible drop off and pick up times
- We follow your daily feeding and exercise routines
- We are at home most of the time to take care of your pet
- Visit our home to get to know us prior to boarding your dog with us
- We offer references on request
- We are insured and our pet hosts are carefully screened
Pet should be:
- Social with other pets (although anti-social dogs can sometimes be accommodated)
- Up to date on flea and tick control
- Up to date with vaccinations
- Well groomed and clean
Cost - £20 per night for the first 4 nights, £16 per night thereafter. 50% discount for second or more dogs from the same household.
Enquiries and bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07714 308 884